We have considerable experience in the structuring of public and private funds using limited partnership and similar venture capital standards mechanisms.
Venture type investments can be placed in a range of structures depending on a number of factors:
- mix all finance and sources of investment
- life of the fund in years, fixed term/open ended
- investment mechanism and monitoring needs
- deal structures
- types of individual investment; loan, equity and and related mechanisms
- tax efficiency
- needs to accommodate non-financial return measures.